NAA Artist Memberships
All About Artist Memberships
Need to renew?
Ready to get started?
- Create an account by clicking the Register button in the top right corner.
- Log in with the Login button in the top corner.
- Click the Join Now button below. Choose the membership level you wish to purchase and continue as instructed.
Any questions, please contact the gallery at 978-465-8769 during gallery hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org
General Membership Information
The NAA is an open association that welcomes all artists and art lovers and encourages all to become involved in supporting our mission and outreach programs through participation and volunteerism.
You can join online, by mail, or in person. If you are not joining online click here to download a membership form and mail to the NAA along with your payment. If you do not have the most current version of Adobe you will not be able to save a copy of the form. If this is the case, print out a copy for your records if needed. Mail your payment and form to: NAA, 65 Water Street, Newburyport, Ma 01950.
Membership is Rolling! Memberships are no longer based on the calendar year. Your membership is valid for a year, from the date you join. Your membership renewal date is visible in My Dashboard… your personal space on our website. Log in, click on My Dashboard and you can edit your profile, view works entered in shows, renew your membership, add your biography, website, twitter, etc.. all from this space! This biographical information including your social media and website links will be visible to the public when someone clicks on your work in the online gallery, then the “Artist” tab to learn more. This is not the same benefit as the Artist Plus or Artist Select enjoy, whose links appear on a special website page that is exclusively for these membership levels.
One of our ongoing projects is to have a biography on hand from each of our members. We love our members and we want to rest of the world to know how amazing you are! We would also like to be able to provide buyers with information on the artist whose work they are purchasing. Please send all updated or new biographies to email@example.com. If you need a little inspiration please click here for a sample biography.
Membership Levels and Benefits
All memberships carry a 10% discount for individuals 65 years or older . You can now take advantage of this option online by typing the code SENIOR where asked.
All Artist Memberships have the following standard benefits plus the incremental benefits listed by membership type:
- 10% Discount on purchases from the NAA Gift Shop
- On-line Gallery – When submitting show entries online your images will be available in the On-line Gallery and available for sale for the duration of the show, broadening your prospective buyer audience
- Discounts of NAA Classes and Workshops including the Art of Business Series
- Weekly Newsletter from the Executive Director via Constant Contact
- Special Vendor Business Partner Discounts, including Newburyport Framers
- Exclusive opportunity to show work in the NAA Gift Shop – Juried Process by Gift Shop Committee
Artist Member – $55
All standard member benefits, plus
- Ability to exhibit in all member juried and open shows at prevailing entry fees per piece
- Eligible to exhibit in Featured Interest Groups summer exhibitions
- Opportunity to host a featured artist show in the Hills Gallery or through our “Wings” program conditional on meeting entry criteria
- Website Link – Promotion on NAA website by providing a link to your personal artist website
Artist Plus Member – $145
All standard member benefits, all Artist Select Member benefits plus:
- Two waived entry fees per show
Beginner Artist Member (up to 25) – $25
All standard benefits, plus
- Waived entry fee for Young and Budding Artist Show
Any questions, please contact the gallery at 978-465-8769 during gallery hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org.